Sunday, April 10, 2016

April fools day in the mission


Dear All,
Guess what I have no time today but I love you and for that I am going to tell you the funniest thing that has happened to me in my life.
So Friday was April Fool's day. I love April Fools. I was thinking all day about how to pull a solid April Fool's joke. I wasn't getting anywhere, when all of the sudden a man in a wheelchair with just one leg calls us over. He says, hey guys can you do me a favor? I need to you pull my knee because I just can't. We didn't really understand what he meant, but after a few misplaced hands and pulls in the wrong direction, I grabbed his leg a little bit above the knee and pulled his leg toward me, thereby allowing him to recline a little bit in his wheelchair. It didn't hit me until we were walking away what had just happened. I literally pulled a grown man's leg on April Fool's day.
Conference was awesome, cried a few times, and had some dope experiences. 
You guys keep on being good.
Los quiero mucho,

Elder Rawlings

No comments:

Post a Comment