Sunday, August 9, 2015

Quick email this week

At the San Diego

This is pretty much just to let everyone know that i am still alive. I got switched areas, im now in Tijuana Estaca Otay Barrio Lago I am training again and opening sector and I am also now a district leader so yeah a lot has happened but i dont have time to tell you all about it but yeah hope you are all good and well and yes just to be clear i am alive and well.
Los quiero mucho,

Elder Rawlings

***note from Mom. Jenson asked me to monitor his Facebook page, and when I logged on to his account this past week, he had numerous friend request from those whom he had met and served in this last area of Nactionalista  in Mexicali.  I found lots of great pictures that others had posted of him, and was so grateful to see these pictures, and thought it would be fun to share some of them

 Cleaning the church

Teaching the Gospel

Helping put a roof on a member's home

Cleaning the church

At the church...goofing off a bit ;)

Cleaning the church


Working on the roof again

Riding bike (Jenson is on the left) 

With the Bishop and his family of the Nactionalist Ward


No comments:

Post a Comment