Sunday, July 31, 2016

3 more weeks

Dear All,
I feel like by now I'm just repeating myself in my emails, its not like I've been writing them every week for two years now or anything, but yeah.
Good week, super hot, but this morning it was thundering (First time I've heard thunder since my training) and I was like "No te apures, clima, todavia no me voy" haha hope you understand that cause I have no idea how it comes out in translate, If not I'll just tell you in THREE FREAKING WEEKS. What the heck. So weird.
So yeah today we went all over Tijuana looking for a money suit, found it in the 4th store we tried, and I look good. So there's that.
Everyone asks me how I feel and I say normal, I'm honestly, truly, trying super hard to work evern harder now than ever, even though there is a real temptation to just say, "yeah, I'm done, I've done what I needed to do," but I know that if I do that I won't ever be able to look back at my mission as fondly as I should.
I'm not sure what else to write, things are doing well here in TJ, the soccer season started a little while ago, for all you soccer fans out there. 
So yeah. I've also been writing my talk for sacrament meeting.The hardest part will be the english haha I'm sure I'm just gonna start speaking spanish without even noticing and then I'll just see confused faces and remember I hope.
Enjoy your last few weeks of summer, I'm certainly going to enjoy mine.
Los quiero mucho,

Elder Rawlings

No comments:

Post a Comment